Thoughts from Kate's brain
- Now I recall why it's called an insitution of higher learning. And the inmates are definitely running things.
- Can you really expect people to act like adults when you insist on treating them like children?
- I really like to knit, but I'm not sure what about it I really like. Maybe yarn really is a drug.
- I still don't understand rhythm and meter, but I really enjoy poetry now that I found this collection.
- God, I miss sunshine.
- You really can't learn anything until you admit that you don't have all the answers. I'm glad I've learned this, but I wish my students would pick up on it soon.
- No, for real about the sunshine.
- Maybe I'll knit something yellow....