Tuesday, November 03, 2009

She lives!

Apparently pregnancy completely deletes my creative writing inclinations and abilities. Zoe Jeanne was born October 9, 2009... and is currently sleeping in her bassinet at my side.

Other than work-related reports and a few posts on Ravelry.com, I haven't written a thing since April. This will also be the first year I'm not even starting NaNo, though I am on maternity leave until December. Still, Zoe is not so much for leaving me chunks of time to write, and I'm already sleep-deprived because of the whole night feeding thing.

Anyway, just checking in to note that I am alive and kicking. I think I might try to revive the blog a bit more, if only to get back in the habit of writing regularly. Somehow Facebook updates don't fill quite the same niche. ;-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Opulently I acquiesce in but I about the collection should acquire more info then it has.

Stuart said...

Can I offer a late congrats? :)

And I know exactly how you feel about kids sapping creativity. Who knew that sleep is actually required to think?...

Stuart
aka Myrddin