Thursday, April 22, 2010

Twice in one month

It's a bloomin' miracle.

So... we're in the throes of teething. Some night are good, some are a waking nightmare of fussiness - made all the more shocking because she's usually such a happy, mellow baby. But as of yesterday we are now equipped with baby orajel and baby motrin in case of emergency.

I'm about to leave this evening for a 2 night conference in New Hampshire, leaving Dada on solo parenting detail. I'm sure they'll be fine. And if not, I'm driving separately in case I need to make a quick exit.

Work has been mucho crazy-o, to the point that my projected workload for the next school year looks to have tripled. We'll see how THAT goes. Or doesn't go, as the case may be.

In happier news, we're planning our summer travel plans, including a 3-4 week road trip extravaganza. It's been a long time since we took a real vacation and even longer since we saw friends out west. Yay, vacation!

1 comment:

devan said...

As the time for the road trip approaches, let me know if you'll be heading near Detroit. We're also going to be in Northern NY State for 2 weeks this summer, so that might be possible too.