Monday, April 19, 2004

Alas

Neglecting the blog. Ironically, it's because I have too much time on my hands.

How does that work?

Well, since Jay is out of town, I have fewer reasons not to spend my entire day in front of the computer click-clacking away. So I have been forcing myself to come up with reasons to not spend the entire day in front of the computer. Been doing pretty well, in fact. Except for having to spend several hours working on prep stuff for this week's lesson planning...

Since thursday, I have:

  • Been to the gym 3 times
  • Been to the grocery store 4 times... (should have made a list) but at least I walked twice!
  • Watched 3 movies (I Capture the Castle, Breakfast at Tiffany's, and the first four episodes of season 2 of Sex and the City)
  • Realized that Sex and the City is sometimes too painful to watch.
  • Finished (except for the overlay border on the lid) painting the tea box for my friends who "eloped" a month or so ago.
  • Refilled the humidifer
  • Realized that the reason I couldn't get warm was because the heat was turned off
  • Turned on the heat
  • Made salad
  • Ate salad and leftover burritos...
  • to make up for eating cold cereal and popsicles for dinner the night before.
  • Went to brunch with a friend
  • Bought four new French books
  • Put together extensive lists of irregular French verbs
  • Compiled four pages of anonymous French poems/nursery rhymes


Not such a bad list. I could even add "washed the dishes" and "took out the trash", but then you might think I didn't do those things on a regular basis or something... *innocent look*

No comments: