Friday, September 19, 2003

Nerves of Jell-O

I'm just freaking out with stress over the whole certification, endorsment, student-teaching thing. First of all, I have no idea how I am going to be able to student-teach full time and still work enough hours at the Inn to pay my bills. Just don't know. May have to throw myself on my parents' mercy yet again. This has been such a bad year for me financially... and the first half wasn't too great mentally or emotionally either. BUT - I know things will work out somehow.

I just can't shake the feeling that someone is going to call me up and say "Oh, sorry, we just realized that you don't belong here after all. You have to go back to school for another 4 years before we even think of letting you in a classroom as a teacher. Hah!"

It's not exactly a reassuring feeling.

No comments: