Thursday, April 14, 2005

Not as lazy as I seem

I might not have done much besides read, websurf, and go to the library, but I've earned a day of rest.

Airline arrangements would have been all set, except I realized that the dates I had on hold were the same as Jay's graduation... d'oh.

Doctor's appointment made, attended, and Doc found to be much better than the last guy. Same basic diagnosis - deviated septum and enlarged turbinates. In other words, the pipe I breathe through (or try to) is both crooked and too narrow. And we discussed minor cosmetic alternations as well. Going to have the bump reduced and attempt to correct the twisting - it takes a definite lean to the left. Will call back to schedule June surgery as soon as the Doc has his June schedule ready to go. I could have booked as early as April 28th! But I can't afford to miss school for a week or two. And that just seems a little fast, besides.

Also mailed back my first teaching license so I can get the one I was supposed to have in the first place.

Unclogged the shower drain. Gross.

See, I have been productive.

Just not today.

No comments: