Friday, February 07, 2003

Woman on the Verge of a Nervous Breakdown Yes, the English translation of a Spanish movie, but also my state of mind. Actually, I think I'm on the upswing again -- the breakdown came yesterday morning in the HR office at work. To my credit, I did manage to get one complete sentence out before bursting into tears. Ah well - I made my needs known and I'm getting results, even if it did come about in a totally undignified manner.

I have decided that I don't have enough brain power left over after writing papers for class and writing here and writing at work... or at least not enough writing power... so I bought a small sketch diary and will take out my creative urges in doodling. I need to be doing *something* creative or I will lose what remains of my mind.

And now, I will turn my creativity to dreaming all night. Or at least until 6:10am when my alarm will go off.

No comments: