Monday, April 28, 2003

Visitin'

I visited my current instructor's high school today. She's the principal of the alternative high school in one of the local districts. So awesome. Quite honestly, why do things the old fashioned way when the alternative seems like so much more fun for both the teachers and the students? Pshaw.

Tomorrow I'm heading the other direction - visiting the french teacher at the local Catholic high school. So... from alternative public school to conservative private school. Opposite ends of the spectrum, so to speak. I should figure out what questions I want to ask her. And maybe I should practice my French a bit more, as well. Sigh. My spoken is still decent. It's the written that has slipped. Sliiiiiippppppeddd way far away from where I need it to be. But I'm working on it.

No comments: