Tuesday, May 06, 2003

Where does the time go?

Honestly, I feel like I just updated this yesterday, but it's been more than a week. Another week in which I did not work. Hopefully my temp agent will call be today about the rest of the week. I should have lied and told them that I would be here through the end of August instead of letting them know about that first week in July when I'll be in New Jersey.

So what have I been doing with all my freetime, you ask? Reading, visiting schools, going to the gym, hiking, and digging out my rusty arts and crafts skills to make a wedding present. Jay and I are putting together a tea box for our friends who are getting married at the end of July. I'm doing the box and all the containers for the inside; he's doing the tea and the recipes. Obviously, each of us is trying to stick with what we know. It's kind of fun, really.

No comments: