Sunday, June 05, 2005

A request is not to be met with an attack: or WHY I have a "bad" attitude right now.

Make a simple request... repeatedly. Well, nevermind.

Got a few more leads on education jobs, including one teaching English at Jay's college. Might be interesting. Probably wouldn't pay all that well, but definitely good experience. We shall see - the resume is sent.

Nita asked how did Jay and I meet... would you believe me if I said the Great and Powerful (and at the time FREE) Yahoo Personals? Sigh. Well, it would be true. Amazing what you can find online these days. The returns policy is a bit shaky though... grrrr.

I'm sorry. I'm abandoning three years of career building efforts to follow your sorry ass to Ice and Bug-filled Nowheresville. I expect to be treated like a fricking PRINCESS until I resettle. M'kay? I'm so glad we have that resolved. You asked if there was anything you could do to help me. I said only, "don't be an asshole this summer." Not a huge request, considering. You're not being very helpful at the moment. And as a helpful hint for future survival... never talk to me like I'm a five year old unless you INTEND to escalate the disagreement.

On another note... 5 more days until my facial rearrangement. I. Can't. Wait. woo.

Also - the US vs Costa Rica game was awesome. The Real Salt Lake vs FC Dallas sucked ass. I will never sit through a double-header again. Especially not when the second game is so blatently a waste of my time.

Damn, I'm in a pissy mood now. Thirty minutes ago, before Mr. Speed Walker decided to go Fundamentalist on my ass, I was having a good night. Funny how that works. I guess if I didn't care, I wouldn't be so irritated.

No comments: