Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Scheduled

Alrighty. I am officially scheduled to be at the hospital at 12:15pm tomorrow afternoon. This kind of sucks, because I'm not allowed to eat anything after midnight tonight. Hmm. However, in light of the fact that they aren't getting around to me until afternoon, I am graciously allowed to drink water or clear juice until 8am. Wow. Thoughtful, eh?

I am mostly not thinking about it. Because, truly, I have no idea what to expect and I suspect it might be better that way. Naturally, I've read everything I can find regarding the whole shebang, but everyone responds differently to these things. I've heard enough anecdotal evidence to figure that much out.

So we shall see. I might be offline for a few days. Then again... I might not. We shall see.

No comments: