Saturday, March 06, 2004

Mmmmmm

Today is my birthday. 28, in case you're wondering. Jay made salmon and also salmon and feta pizza for dinner. I bought a bottle of my favorite Chianti Classico (Ruffino Riserva Ducale) and am making quite the dent in it. *hiccup*

We're heading out in just a bit to visit with our friends who are in town for just the weekend. They got married over Thanksgiving, and even though we attended the wedding, we have yet to give them their gift. I made another painted tea box, and ate enough Bonne Maman jam to supply the jars for Jay's loose teas. It's a pretty cool, unique sort of present, if I do say so myself.

I think I'm just going to keep drinking this totally superior Chianti - since I'm not driving tonight - because I'm feeling no pain in the knee that I ^%@&%(ed up the other weekend while skiing. And I have been feeling plenty of pain in it since that day. Damnit. Somehow must squeeze in doctor's appointment in the next week or so since knee is not recovering.

OKay... have had sufficient wine that fingers not being cooperative enough to keep typing. (many backspaces were required to make this post legible)

Happy happy *hiccup*

No comments: