Saturday, May 28, 2005

It's not that I have a lot to say. I just don't have much to do.

Mellow day today. Tutoring center cancelled because all the kids called in... or rather, their parents did. So sad... this means I get a three day weekend just like all the bozos who work for the government. Heh.

For the record, I would like to state that I did go for a nice walk this afternoon. And this morning I bought groceries that we needed. And I wasn't completely wasting my time on line between those two spurts of productivity. Only mostly. Heh. I also would have taken a longer walk this afternoon, except someone asked me if I wanted to go to the Real (Ray-al) Salt Lake game tonight and I said yes... but said someone has not returned home and said game has just begun. So.

Also, oddly, in the last few days I have become convinced that the private school job is not happening for me. And I'm okay with that. Granted, if it did happen, I would be okay with that, too. But it would be a huge time commitment and I think maybe I don't mind treating this like a chance to explore something new instead of the crushing of my current career path.

Maybe I could even focus more time on my creative stuff if I went back to having a job that was just a job. If that makes sense. Maybe take a class or two, even. Though, where I would do that, I'm not really sure.

Anyway... I'm feeling much more zen about the whole enterprise.

No comments: