Friday, May 23, 2003

Still waiting to hear

Haven't heard from the temp agency yet about the job interview yesterday. It would just be nice to know what I'll be doing for the summer. And how I'm going to pay my bills and stuff.

However, I've been putting my time to good use. My new high score on Trogdor is 4326 on level 34. And I also went to the gym for a good hour and a half of cardio. I've decided to work only on cardio for a solid week before getting back to weights and strength work. I'm stronger, and leaner, I guess. But honestly, I would really like to be about 20 pounds lighter. Working at the hotel really screwed me up again. Too much crappy food, too many hours of standing around, too many hours that I could have been exercising or enjoying my life. I gained something like 15 pounds while I was working there... not to mention adding the pasty pallor of my skin or the mental and emotional weekly train wrecks.

So -- and I keep repeating this to myself -- not working is still better than working at the hotel. And if MissShaleyFawcett is still working there and still reading my blog - update me with the latest gossip, please! Just because I can't stand to be there, doesn't mean that I don't care about my people.

Okey dokey - ShowahTime

No comments: