Wednesday, May 28, 2003

Updating the links

Updated a few links... mostly because I was trying to figure out why the BlogSnob code that I have in my template is not showing up on my page anymore... Well, couldn't figure that out, but I weeded out a few links that are to dead sites and added a few to site I've started visiting.

If anyone knows what happened to The Homeless Guy, let me know. One day I clicked on the link and got an error message that the page doesn't exist. I did a Google search, but nothing pinged. Very odd. I hope nothing has happened to him.

The Wonderful World of Nobby Dobscrub has been inactive since the middle of April, but since his wife is preggers, I thought I would give him the benefit of the doubt and hope that he starts blogging again.

Anyway, nothing interesting here... Still no job, though I did put in a couple applications yesterday. I don't think the teaching thing is going to work out for the fall. Argh. With the No Child Left Behind Act -- which technically doesn't have to be complete for years yet -- schools don't want to hire teachers who don't have their certifications yet. So, honestly, I just don't know what I'm going to do. Crap.

No comments: